Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: NARF !!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    What ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I am bored....

    To make it toy related, I received a mail pre-advice. Guess I have some figs for friday [img]wink.gif[/img] Joy !!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn i thought this was the pinky and the brain discussion [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Wink

    It's SNARF damn it! How many times do I have to tell you! SNARF SNARF!

    b headtn

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by Thew:
    damn i thought this was the pinky and the brain discussion [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You wish.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 05, 2004 08:34 PM: Message edited by: MM4 ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ?EQ?:
    It's SNARF damn it! How many times do I have to tell you! SNARF SNARF!

    b headtn
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry EQ

    [img]redface.gif[/img]

    SNARF !!! SNARF !!!

  6. #6
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Thundercats HO!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •